Themed on Greek mythology reference the lost love, longing, and faith. This alluring sculpture of a golden doodle is the first half of the dog pair. Named Penelope for being the faithful wife of Odysseus, her conviction and belief in her husband are the most renowned in the roman era. The sculpture perfectly captures the stance of the canine gracefully standing on a whole wooden base is a premium display item for your living space. Putting the pairs together adds a regal ambience to your living space, making it a fantastic gift option for your loved ones.
Our philosophy stands on a well-crafted base to bring together the beauty of aesthetic appeal and making of the article based on your desire.
○ One-of-a-kind Packaging wherein the colours, prints, shapes, textures and features make for a unique unboxing experience.
○ Ethically Crafted products that give a social impact to your world through art and the artist behind the art form.
○ Supreme Quality ensures effortlessly polished products tailored to your creative instincts.
○ Exclusively Made in India, that boasts of being “Vocal for Local” in sourcing and production.
○ Our In-house Artisans meticulously work around the clock to carefully curate a timeless expression that tickles your fancy.
Our patented giftbox exclusively comes with the finest handcrafted artefacts of premium quality designed with optimum care by our inhouse artisans.
They are unique, priceless, and best in the market. – If you have any queries regarding how to care for your product. Feel free to go through our Care Instructions!