The domain name www.giboxonline.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by and managed by EB33 Fashions Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at New Delhi – 110020 (hereinafter referred to as “Giboxonlonline”, “GIBOX”, “we”, “our”, “us”, or “website”).
Through, this electronic statement, we clearly talk about how, when, and where, we interact with you for the usage of our website, its services, and tools as mentioned in the following terms and conditions statement as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If You transact on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with EB33 Fashions Private Limited and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute Your binding obligations, with Giboxonline.
- Giboxonline may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.
- In the event that Giboxonline, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, Giboxonline reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
Use of the Website is available only to the person who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e., under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Giboxonline website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Giboxonline reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When we say communication, we mean every time you visit our website or send email for inquiry, you are corresponding with us electronically. By extending a path to communicate with us, you are thereby giving your consent to receive further response from us in those regards. All our communication with you will be via e-mail or through notices posted on our website. Thereby when you visit our website you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide electronically suffice all legal requirement as such communication be in writing.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. EB33 does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. We reserve the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Giboxonline may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event, we reserve the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to EB33 Fashions Private Limited.
Shipping: We usually ship the product within 2-3 business days. Shipping Charges may vary from Free to INR 199 (India).
Intellectual Property Rights
All information available on the website, whether text, images, documents, graphics, logos, button icons, visual & audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software are (legally) protected copyright sole proprietorship of OT, and is subject to change as and when required. The website and all its content are protected by Indian Copyright law. An unauthorized use (resulting in fraud/duplicity/copy) shall be deemed under IPR infringement.
Contents Posted on The Website
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Giboxonline prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, on all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we will ‘blur’ out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a user’s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Giboxonline will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user’s trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
License and Website Access
While the intellectual information mentioned on the website could be used for personal references (such as printing copies or storing the files on your desktop for personal use) but it is strictly prohibited to use this information for distribution. You are requested not to utilize our sensitive information for any kind of distributive use (via hard copy or electronic format) which includes any text or graphics without the written consent of our legal team. EB33 retains copyright on all information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this Website.
Prerequisites to Licences and Website Access
- The licenses included in the website or its content does not necessarily conclude any resale or commercial use on the whole. Any collection or use of our product listing, descriptions, or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or use of any data extraction tools is strictly prohibited.
- Our website or any portion of it shall not be used for duplicity, reproduction, copy, or commercial exploitation in any sort without the prior written consent of EB33 or its higher management.
- You are requested not replicate or use our trademarks, logo, or other proprietary intellectual information (pertaining to images, text, webpage layout, or Inquiry forms) in any malicious ways without the prior written consent of EB33 or its higher management.
- You may not use any metatags or descriptions using the name of EB33 or its patented brands (at large) or trademarks in any ways that can cause a harm to our repute. Any such unauthorised use found would be terminated as per the permission or license granted by us.
All design, products, and other brands indicated on the website are registered trademarks.
All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Giboxonline respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to Giboxonline at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Classification & Description
Gibox retains copyright on all information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this Website. That being said we All information published on the website is on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis i.e., on its current condition. Gibox does not warranty or make any representation of that sort with regards to the accuracy of information available on the website. We will not be bound responsible for any errors in the information available on the Website.
Thus, we focus on being as accurate as possible to give you the best user experience of a seamless shopping.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Gibox, giboxonline.com, www.giboxonline.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Gibox or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Gibox trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Gibox systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Gibox.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Gibox shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Gibox does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Gibox will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Gibox does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free from viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different country laws and if Gibox is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different country laws, Gibox will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Gibox from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
Limitation of Liability
The Gibox takes no liability or exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the Website content and Products and/or for any breach of this T&C. The Gibox will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss in connection with this T&C or the Products in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (a) the use or the inability to use the Website content or Products or allied services; (b) the cost of procuring substitute the Products or content; (c) any Products purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the Website; or (d) any lost profits you allege, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Company nor our affiliates, partners, or licensors will be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) under any circumstances for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the Website; (c) data non-delivery, loss, theft, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of third party website links on the Website; (e) viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink; (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content; or (g) events beyond the reasonable control of the Company. We make no representations or warranties that defects or errors will be corrected.
This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this T&C.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Gibox may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
You have specifically authorized Gibox or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments through E-transactions to and from other Users in respect of your dealing through Payment Facility.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Gibox is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through transactions on the website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Gibox is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Gibox to purchase the products and /or services from Gibox using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Gibox using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with Gibox through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Gibox Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Gibox in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
Gibox reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Gibox may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
Gibox reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Gibox or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Gibox may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyer’s commitment to pay (for Cash on Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Gibox. As a result of such check if Gibox is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyer’s commitment to pay Transaction Price.
Gibox may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if Gibox deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Gibox may hold Transaction Price and Gibox may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
The Buyer acknowledges that Gibox will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Gibox.
Terms of Offers/Redeems/Deals
- Offer will be applicable only once per customer.
- In case of Freebie offer (if running), free product should be added in cart while applying the code.
- Offer validity depends on the type of offer and will be conveyed through the rightful mediums/channels.
- In case of out of stock of the offer product, company has all the rights to cancel the order.
- The company has all the rights to decide on the products and offers, to terminate or continue them at any point of time.
- Promotional offer is only valid for the time range of offer validation.
- No cash alternatives will be offered to the customer.
- Promotional offer can only be availed during the offer time and date.
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any offer or completely withdraw it without any prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the user’s account and cancel all outstanding orders, if it is found that the user is trying to misuse the promotions by any means.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback on how we process your information in this terms and conditions statement, kindly reach us at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to assist you and guide you through our policy.