pertaining to privacy, confidentiality of information, and use of the website
giBOX is a flagship trademark brand of EB33 Fashions Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "EB", "we", "our", or "us"). At giBOX, we take pride in saying that you are important to us. Through this privacy statement, we explicitly talk about what, when, where, and how personal data is extracted and used through our interaction with you on this website.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Scope of the Policy
The best gifts are thoughtful; giBOX presents you the same. If you are going to visit the giBOX website, then you are going to experience many variations in the gifting section without providing any personal data or information. However, to partake in the discovery of the world of gifts, we ask you to provide some information identified as mandatory and a few as voluntary.
We collect vital data for seamless and efficient website functioning to provide you with a world-class smooth experience. Now, you may give us this vital data through general entry in the form of newsletter subscription, contact form, media query, general enquiry form, etc.
How do we Gather information from you?
As a visitor, you can enter the site at any time to engage in our fabulous collection of the gifting world without providing any Personal Information. However, we would sometimes ask you to provide information depending on the activity you're engaged in, as identified as mandatory or voluntary. If you do not wish to provide that mandatory information concerning the particular activity. You'll either be unable to engage in that activity or continue as a guest user.
When you switch to our website to use its services to order products as its valued customer, you'll be directly giving us the right to collect pieces of information that could allow you to be identified, including:
- Contact Details: We may keep your vital data such as your name, phone numbers, address, email address, and contact information, as well as profile information, including your password, details about your purchases and details about your interactions with us.
- We may also be responsible for keeping data which may be submitted through email@example.com relating to your career. We may keep those data with us if you post a query through our online form on the website or any 3rd party websites.
How is the Information Used?
For a seamless web experience, we use the collected information to provide you with services for a smooth and successful transaction. We are committed to presenting you with relevant, engaging, and informative content. Hence, we must collect your information to provide a flawless web experience to process your transactions, recommend the best options based on your preferences, and quickly resolve your queries or feedback.
But specifically, we need your information for the following reasons:
- To improve the deliverability of our products, services, and website.
- To keep you informed of our latest updates, additions, or recommendations via email transmission or any other electronic communication form.
- To get your feedback or survey including messages etc.
- To enable our associates to reach out for programmes and services offered by giBOX or other brands of EB.
- To process your transactions (such as OTP generation), communications, and requests within a prompt timeline.
- Ask your consent to execute the promotional campaign, marketing communications, and social outreach activities.
This information is collected to give you a smooth, functioning website. If you wish not to disclose your vital data to us, you may decline to give any information upon entering our website.
How is the Information Stored & Protected?
We have implemented stringent technical and organisational measures to protect your vital information on secure data servers. Our state-of-the-art security technologies aid in the safety of personal data from unlawful usage or disclosure. These technical measures provide information on the suspected data breach that enables us to act on a priority basis to counteract with actions to prevent any misuse of information.
Disclaimer: If you suspect any unauthorised use, loss, or breach of information, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quick resolution of your problem.
Data Retention Policy
giBOX retains your data for as long as we deem it necessary to provide you with a seamless web experience and other essential purposes relating to our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Now, these needs may vary vastly for different purposes and types of information. The actual time for data retention may significantly vary.
Even when we delete your data from our database, we may continue to keep your information in the archive as a backup for audit and regulatory purposes.
We do not encourage third-party sharing of our customer information but having said that, and we may share your data with:
- Our affiliates, subsidiaries, or other entities having common goals directly associated with the EB group of companies keep you informed of our latest updates, job applications, newsletters, or recommendation via email transmission or any other form of electronic communication to you.
- Our employees, representatives, advisors, legal agents, and vendors are working on our behalf for their respective defined purpose.
- Our IT professionals who aid us in protecting and securing our tech infrastructure and providing security to us on the internet may have access to your personal information for data profiling and user analysis.
- If we sell or buy a business or asset, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or seller.
- If a third party acquires EB33 Fashions Private Limited as a company or substantially all of its assets, then all personal data held by the company about its customers will be transferred as assets.
In view of keeping the website functions engaging, the site employs log files for collecting information from visitors upon entering the website. The information collected is typically technical, such as IP (Internet Protocol) Address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Browser information, date/time stamp, number of clicks, and Entry and Exit pages.
This gathered information is used to analyse trends, administer the site, and track users' movement on the website. The information collected is completely technical, and none of the data gathered can help to identify you personally.
However, we may deploy cookies to retrieve information about you for a smooth web experience that allows us to give you an improved service of our products based on your preferences. A classification of the type of cookies we use is as follows:
- Strictly Recommended Cookies: We use these cookies to give you better performance in terms of website browsing. If these cookies are disabled, some features of our website may not function properly.
- Functional Cookies: To enhance the overall functionality of our website, such as remembering your language preference etc.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to give you useful insights into our products while learning how to improve our services to provide engaging content.
We have tried to maintain our opt-out policy to be completely transparent and clear for you. To further clarify, if you don't wish to disclose your information to us any longer, you may, at any given point in time, choose to relinquish using our services by writing to us at email@example.com.
For promotional content, you may kindly refrain from getting our newsletters and email campaigns by clicking the "unsubscribe" button or link provided at the bottom of the email. However, you may choose to opt out from direct mails, newsletters, and press releases, but you cannot discard our service-related notices such as website down notifications and account maintenance messages.
Further to, at any point of time in future if you want to opt-out, you can do so by updating your preferences in the settings option given in your user profile/account.